We offer our therapy, life coach & counseling services to help you to discover how to deal with personal issues, such as:
- Depression, Anxiety, Impulsivity
- Physical/Emotional/Sexual Abuse
- Sexual abuse from childhood
- PTSD; creator of anxiety, depression, dreams, hallucinations, flashbacks, etc.
- Grief & Loss or Bereavement
- Phobias – Fears – Obsessions – Eating Disorders
- Moving past a “stuck point.”
- Weight / fitness management
- ADD / ADHD
- Codependency issues
- Somatic pain (psychological pain)
- Addictions; Recreational Drugs, Pharmaceuticals, Sex, Internet Porn
- Addictions; Gaming, Internet gaming, Social networking
- Marital or relationship problems
- Stop Smoking
At Dynamic Discovery, we are experienced in many different types of therapy, or counseling such as Psychotherapy (not talk therapy), hypnotherapy, Art Therapy, Neuro-Lingusitic Programming, Eye Movement Integration Therapy, etc. We can work where one does not have to reveal an embarrassing past.
We use a process to open up a long term memory and alter it or remove the invasive portion and reconsolidate the altered portion into long term memory.
Making the decision to reach out and seek the help that you need is always an essential first step, but it can often be quite hard. Sometimes we have to watch idly as the people that we care about struggle alone too scared or stubborn to reach out and ask for help. You can’t always push people into making that first step unless they want to change themselves often it can lead to hurt, anger or resentment.
If you have a loved one or someone you care about and you’re asking yourself “do they have PTSD” or “are they suffering from depression or addiction” then please, get in contact with us, and we can come up with a plan to help you manage how you approach this.
Conditions such as depression, anxiety, addiction, stress, PTSD, ADHD and many others don’t just affect one person. They have a wide-reaching effect on everyone involved. Never feel as if you have to deal with any of these problems alone. At Dynamic Discovery, we are here to help you down the road to recovery. It won’t happen easily or quickly, but with the right help, it will happen.