Welcome To “DYNAMIC DISCOVERY”
Workshops are now called Group Therapy for Codependence.
(a process of self-evaluation)
Discover how to get started on getting what you really want from life. Discover how to move from unwanted behaviours to wanted behaviours.
Discover how to regain control of your life and achieve balance in all aspects (mental, physical, & spiritual). Discover how to improve your personal image (self-esteem).
Discover how to improve your personal image (self-esteem). is a process of learning self-evaluation based upon getting what you want and dealing with your needs. All you need to bring with you is an open mind.
This is a twelve-week program meeting once a week.
- We begin with an evaluation of challenges,
- Solution Focused Therapy is setting of goals,
- An understanding of Trauma from childhood and the impact on you,
- Mindfulness; learning how to calm yourself,
- How to use Cognitive Behaviour Therapy,
- Learning to develop your own Boundaries,
- Learning how to use defensive techniques to protect your self-esteem,
- Learning to use Neuro-Linguistic Programming to create change in you,
- Understanding decision making processes,
- Healthy Values, Beliefs & Behaviours,
- Codependency can be unlearned,
- Spirituality – Why are we here – What is our purpose,
- Importance of Healthy Relationships.
We base the workshop on the idea of how many hours you spent in unsuccessful behaviours. Stress and spin dryer thinking will take more than some therapy and an hour and a half a week in a group to recover. The workshop is based on the idea of spending at least an equal time meeting time during the week on your own.
The second part of the group sessions is the workbook from Adult Children of Alcoholics. This book is based on the idea that if you come from a dysfunctional family or are currently in one. Learning self-evaluation of your behaviours and thinking is required to help you notice and change. If you follow and work the format we have developed in twelve weeks, your life will change.